Friday, June 19, 2009

Word's out!

I recently got a Blackberry Curve 8350i. It's a sweet phone, full of features that I don't yet know how to use. I went to the local wireless phone store, so that I could get the contacts ported from my old phone to my new phone, and maybe a few tips about great ways to use this new SmartPhone.

While there, I happened to overhear another customer of the store talking about Batman. I smiled at him and informed him that I own a comic book store. He came right back at me, "Which one?"

I responded, "Comic Zone. Have you been there yet?"

"Oh yeah," he said. Then he paused for a moment and said, "Wow, good for you, owning a comic book store! I love comics."

Wow - someone out in the world, a member of the general public, has been in our store. Yeah, I know. Big deal, right? But for me, it IS a big deal! Our fame is growing.

But best of all, I know he'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment